1. Canvas Hair Accessory Holder
I've heard about these before and have always knew I needed one, just never got around to it. So my daughter shares a room with her little brother and their colors are red & blue, so I thought I'd stick to those colors instead of pink & black (my fav).
Here is what you need
- 1- canvas (your desired size)
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue
- Staple gun with staples
- Lay your fabric out on a flat working surface. Decide if you would like your hair bow holder to hang vertically or horizontally. Lay the canvas on the fabric and cut the fabric to size of canvas, adding 1.5 inches per side. This will allow you to fold the fabric over to the back of the canvas.
- Turn the canvas over and bring up one side of the canvas. Staple the fabric onto the back board of the canvas. Repeat this process on the remaining three sides, folding the corners in to create a clean corner. Pull the fabric tight before stapling so that the fabric does not bind when adding the ribbons.
- Lay out ribbons and staple them onto the back of the canvas. Try choosing different widths and textures of ribbons for added interest to your hair bow holder.
- Use hooks on the side or bottom for any other accessories.
- Then add Bows, Headbands, Hair ties, etc.